Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Anime Background Pictures





   I was searching for a background picture for my blog and I found some totally amazing anime pictures that are good quality and at least bigger than 100 KB. My favorite is at the top and they go down from best to still pretty awesome... I love all of them!


The guitar playing girl, my personal favorite seeing as i play the guitar myself and this is a very good drawing of a guitar.

My next favorite is the Final Kiss, I love this because it's apparent in the simple love and I like the cherry tree blossoms. Cheesy but totally romantic.



Third one down is the witch, she's really cool and I like the sassy folded arms and cute clothes, totally not the stereotype wart-nosed-witch.



   Fourth is none other than the fiery samurai sword princess Bizzan. Yes, she is wearing no clothes but in anime the "magical transformations" make the character naked... at least her hair covers her up. I love the vengeance but also the beauty made by the fire flowers in the background.



Flowers and Innocence is expressed in this next one, fifth one down. It is amazing the detail put into this. Look closely and you can see the shell of her ear and the  shadow inside her sleeve, the fence and trees are exquisite too.



   Next comes the haunted looking vampire straight from anime Twilight in sixth place, I like the dark colors and the wings but there also seems to be an innocent look on her face, the lace and ribbon bonnet making her seem young and delicate. I love the detail in the dress, the crossing laces and the ruffled sleeves, the way her shoes, headband, and dress match (which never happens in real life folks)



   It was a hard choice to choose between this being sixth and seventh but the vampire won. As close seventh is the magical girl in a drooping dress and with wings and a belt necklace. I love the sleep like quality, like sleeping beauty as she walks through the thorns to touch a glowing green light. I am envious of the way the artist made her limbs curved and soft looking without making it childish.



Eight goes to the slave woman chained in a puddle with pick flowers. Her hair is purple but that seems natural, though maybe I would have drawn her with some clothes on. I like the hand reaching out for help, it makes the viewer want to help her. Brown eyes convey innocence and mortality (everyone knows an immortal can't have brown eyes, unless he's Jacob)



Nine goes to umbrella lady in the boat. While it seems that her skirts would drag or a flower petal would get in her big brown doe eyes, it doesn't. Angel rays and the sun umbrella communicate innocence while the clothes convey that her time is certainty not the twenty first century.



Last in tenth place is the black haired schoolgirl looking over her shoulder in surprise while having an umbrella made of a leaf. This is only last because... the others were better but I love this one all the same. Her mouth is just a shadow and a small pit of pink, her eyes brow just a small line hidden by her bangs, but her expression is unmistakable. Maybe there's the boy she likes or she's just confused. What I like most it that her eyes are black and gray yet she's certainty not evil. The raised finger tells of dainty elegance.




   I love anime and I like to draw it but these surpass anything I have ever drawn. I don't know who the artists are and i haven't a clue of where I got the photos other than I found them on Google images. I own nothing and I didn't have a hand in creating these works of art but I find myself enchanted with each one. Though anime is Japanese and I love Ireland, I'm allowed to have a little diversity.  Anime is hard to draw but these make my drawings look like doodles... until next time...

   Irish Princess
(in my dreams)
Rabecca

No comments:

Post a Comment